Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:36 pm by God

» General Rules
Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:23 pm by God

Norwich Gazette
October 1904.

Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
Temperature: 65F

Bright and warm, with a refreshing breeze; clouding over later. Small chance of light showers in the evening.

Armour and Weapons Rules

Go down

Armour and Weapons Rules

Post  God on Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:31 pm

I feel some clarification is needed...

- Unless you state otherwise, all items will be stored within your Haven.

- It is assumed that said items are maintained and ammunition is restocked automatically. If issues with this occur [such as not being able to obtain ammunition or weapon degradation] I will mention this.

- Ghouls will draw from your "Armoury" as and when they feel they are needed.

- The listed Armours and Firearms are the ones most commonly available in the UK at the time. Other items naturally exist - it is possible for your character to possess these. Most will follow the stats given to the nearest equivalent - if they do not fit, I will make unique stats. Warning - finding replacement ammunition for some of the odder calibres may be difficult to impossible!

- The "Range" category is the distance cited by the manufacturer; that is shooting at a static target, with good visibility by a skilled marksman with a pristine weapon. Naturally, this is rarely reached in the field - that is in the hands of mortals...

- Armour protection follows common sense - a bulletproof vest does not protect the head, for example.

- Unless you state otherwise, any character carrying a small firearm [such as a pistol] will also have one spare magazine or enough rounds to reload the chamber on their person too.

- Other types of weapons do exist - throwing items, longbows etc. Just because they are not listed it does not mean you cannot have them. If interested, ask in your Q&C's.

- You must clear all new items with me before you use them. I will not have characters pulling incendiary ammunition, machine-guns or kantanas out of the ether.

See Also: Armour Chart, Melee Chart, Firearms Chart.

Admin

http://eabn.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down