Domains & Titles Granted EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 12:23 pm by God

» National Issues & Events
Domains & Titles Granted EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 9:40 am by God

Norwich Gazette
October 1904.

Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
Temperature: 65F

Bright and warm, with a refreshing breeze; clouding over later. Small chance of light showers in the evening.

Domains & Titles Granted

Go down

Domains & Titles Granted Empty Domains & Titles Granted

Post by God Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:55 am

As of 1904

The Nosferatu are granted demesne over all structures fully beneath ground, including [but not limited to] crypts, catacombs and sewers. Structures above ground and kine directly linked to the latter [pump-houses, sewage works and workers] fall within their domain. Cellars and other subterranean structures directly attached to other buildings are not their demesne.

Riley Moore is granted the demesne of King's Lynn [and all kine and items within it]. I also grant them the right to use the title Steward.

Kvasir is granted the demesne of Ipswich [and all kine and items within it]. I also grant them the right to use the title Steward.

Alexander Pope-Hennessy is granted the demesne of Hellesden [and all kine and items within it]. I also appoint him as my Seneschal. What he sees, I see. When he speaks, it is with my voice. To disobey him, it is to disobey me.

Isaac Klein is granted the demesne of Great Yarmouth [and all kine and items within it]. I also grant them the right to use the title Steward.

Andrew Leavitt is granted the demesne of New Catton [and all kine and items within it]. I also appoint him as my Sheriff, and grant him domain over all buildings, items and kine attached to the East Anglian Constabulary.

Francis Provost is granted domain over all buildings, items and kine attached to the Great Eastern Railway.

Lacking a suitable candidate, Seneschal Pope-Hennessy will act as Chancellor pro tem. In regards to this, the kine, items and building of The Assembly House will be administrated on behalf of myself for the use of all Kindred.

Fenja is hearby appointed to the position of Hound.
God
God
Admin

https://eabn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum